About Susan Gunelius
– With nearly 20-years of experience directing marketing programs for some of the largest companies in the world (including divisions of AT&T and HSBC) and ten business, blogging, marketing, branding, and social media books translated in multiple languages to her credit, Susan Gunelius has walked the walk and can talk the talk. She can teach you how to use branding and social media to reach your strategic goals for success.
Susan has worked with both multi-million dollar budgets and non-existent budgets and delivered results that build businesses for life regardless of new communications tools, new competitors, technological advancements or even recessions through an in-person or virtual lecture or webinar.
“The #1 Women and Leadership Influencer”
– via Traackr.com
In Susan Gunelius’ Own Words:
“There are so many self-proclaimed social media, branding and marketing experts these days who guarantee they can show you how to get rich quick, but there are two problems. First, social media is still in its infancy and changes so quickly that no one can claim to be an expert. Second, few of these self-proclaimed experts have the marketing experience and theoretical knowledge to be capable of thinking strategically with long-term success in mind rather than tactically with little more than short term gains in mind. Building a business requires a lot more than desperately trying to get 10,000 Twitter followers.
“That’s where I come into the picture. I can help you bridge the gap between get rich quick schemes and useful business growth strategies so you can boost your business, brand and bottom-line in a manner that is rooted in tried-and-true marketing theory that will last for the long haul.”
Susan Gunelius’ Bio
- President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a full-service marketing communications company.
- Author of 10 marketing-related books published by top publishers.
- Owner of an award-winning andleading blogs for women in business: WomenOnBusiness.com.
- Featured columnist for Entrepreneur.com and featured blogger for Forbes.com.
- Marketing-related articles have appeared on Web sites such as MSNBC.com, FoxBusiness.com, WashingtonPost.com, BusinessWeek.com, SmartMoney.com, TheStreet.com, Yahoo! Small Business, Yahoo! Finance, and more.
- Guide to Blogging for About.com (a New York Times company).
- Member of the Network Solutions Social Media Advisory Board.
- 20-year marketing veteran with 10+ years in Corporate America directing marketing programs for divisions of AT&T and HSBC.
- Clients have included large corporations and small businesses such as H&R Block, Citibank, Jackson Hewitt, Cox Communications, Newstex, and many more.