A speaker with real world experience to share and the success to prove it.
Susan Gunelius’ Bio
- President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a full-service marketing communications company.
- Author of 10 marketing-related books published by top publishers.
- Owner of an award-winning blog and one of the leading blogs for women in business: WomenOnBusiness.com.
- Featured columnist for Entrepreneur.com and featured blogger for Forbes.com.
- Marketing-related articles have appeared on Web sites such as MSNBC.com, FoxBusiness.com, WashingtonPost.com, BusinessWeek.com, SmartMoney.com, TheStreet.com, Yahoo! Small Business, Yahoo! Finance, and more.
- Guide to Blogging for About.com (a New York Times company).
- Member of the Network Solutions Social Media Advisory Board.
- 20-year marketing veteran including 10+ years in Corporate America directing marketing programs for divisions of AT&T and HSBC.
- Clients have included large corporations and small businesses such as H&R Block, Citibank, Jackson Hewitt, Cox Communications, Newstex, and many more.